Saint Martin Accommodation

Searching for hotels in Saint Martin (Guadeloupe) or Saint Martin accommodation?  Saint Martin is a tropical Caribbean island that belongs to the archipelago of Guadeloupe. Around 60% of the island belongs to France while the rest, roughly 40%, belongs to the Netherlands Antilles. It is the smallest inhabited sea island which is divided between 2 countries.
The fact that the island is divided between 2 nations makes it a diverse island on the Dutch side can be found beaches, lively nightlife, a lot of casinos, and various jewelry and exotic drinks. On the French side are shopping outlets, nude beaches, and various French and Indian Caribbean cuisine. Tourists are often attracted to the border monuments on the island.
There are plenty of activities to do on this beautiful island. Shopping is foremost on the list with the island being considered as the shopping paradise of the Caribbean due to its duty free shops. Of course, as a tropical island, water and beach activities abound.
Accommodation options vary, depending on which side of the island the tourists wishes to stay. Flamingo Beach Resort and Great Bay Beach Hotel are some of the favorites at the Dutch side while Beach Plaza and the Grand Case Beach Club are on the French side.
- Browse the Saint Martin Map or compare Saint Martin accommodation from Hotels, Motels, B&Bs, Lodging & Hostels to Holiday & Caravan Parks.


Saint Martin Hotels & Accommodation

* Rates are a guide only - please check booking engine for further details and availability.

 

 

Top Saint Martin Hotels

La Samanna Hotel
Le Patio Hotel
Esmeralda Resort
Green Cay Villas
Orient Bay Hotel
Palm Court Hotel
Grand Case Beach Club Hotel
Le Domaine de Lonvilliers Hotel
Mercure Simpson Beach Hotel
Alamanda Resort
Hotel La Plantation
Le Flamboyant Hotel
Radisson Resort Marina & Spa
Le Pirate Residence
Pinel Beach Hotel
Centr Hotel
Caribbean Princess Condos
Caraibes Beach Hotel
Saint Tropez Beach Club
Hotel Mercure St Martin and Marina
L Hoste Hotel
Sunseas Vacation Villas
Sunseas Residence Anse Margot
Pavillon Beach Residence
Hotel Beach Plaza
Au Pavillion Beach Hotel
Marquis Hotel

4 & 5 Star Luxury Hotels
2 & 3 Star Budget Hotels

Nearby Towns and Cities:

Exmouth
Coral Bay
Karratha
Point Samson
Carnarvon
Port Hedland
Denham
Monkey Mia
Broome
Tom Price
Derby (Western Australia)
Pularumpi
Kalbarri
Milikapiti
Newman
Parap
Darwin
Geraldton
Wyndham
Humpty Doo
Fitzroy Crossing
Batchelor
Litchfield
Dongara
Adelaide River
Daly River
Kununurra
Jurien Bay
Jabiru
Cervantes
Pine Creek
Bungle Bungles
Halls Creek
Timber Creek

Nearby Attractions and Landmarks:

Princess Juliana International Airport
Princess Juliana International Airport


 

 

  

Accommodation Owners: Add your property. 



Saint Martin Holiday Information - Things to Do & See


Resources, Information and guides on Saint Martin. For things to do, attractions, restaurants, holidays and sites refer below.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Martin
http://wikitravel.org/en/Saint_Martin


 

 

 




 

 

About Page: Saint Martin Motels, Family Packages, Holiday Stays, Caravan Parks, Apartments, Hostels, Last Minute Saint Martin accommodation, 5 star Luxury to 2 star Budget hotels and resort deals. Compare Saint Martin hotel reservations, bookings and cheap rates.

 

 

 

Common misspellings:

Saint Martin Accomodation, Saint Martin Accomadation, Saint Martin Accommadation, Saint Martin Accommodations, Accomodations, Accom

Search Hotels in Saint Martin. 

BOOK NOW - Search. Compare & SAVE.


Location
Check In
 
Check Out
 
Adults  Child

 

Booking.com - Over 600,000 Hotels Worldwide. No booking fees.

 

Expedia.com.au - Book with the world's leading online travel provider and save with the Expedia Price Promise.

 

 


 

 Saint Martin Hotels