Located on Cairns Esplanade, an area transformed from a tidal mudflat swamp into a grassy picnic area and sandy swimming lagoon, the Rydges Tradewinds Cairns in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, sits within walking distance of Cairns' city center.Our experienced tour desk staff are available to assist in planning your itinerary and can advise on the activities in the area.
- Various different reef trips according to budget to the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef
- Different rainforest trips available to the World Heritage listed rainforest
- Balloon flights
- Horse riding
- Rafting trips
- Wildlife adventure parks
- Breakfast with the birds
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Rainforest cableway
- Browsing in the various craft markets available
- Day trip into Cairns Highlands (formerly Tablelands area)
- Food and wine tours of the Cairns Highlands
- Charter fishing boats
.Combining the beauty of a waterfront setting with convenient location, Rydges Tradewinds Hotel Cairns is an ideal place for reef and rainforest discovery. Location Overlooking the Coral Sea, Rydges Tradewinds Hotel Cairns is ideally located on the Cairns Esplanade. Search below for Rydges Tradewinds Cairns reviews, photos,
map information and rates.